Monday, July 30, 2007

Roughin' it (kinda)




We went camping last weekend with Katie & Donovan near Woods Canyon Lake. It was a nice break to get out of the valley for a few days and fun to be able to hang out with them. Even though they live in the valley too we hardly ever see each other!

We've come a long way since we first started camping together. On the way home we started talking about the first camping trip we took together to Roosevelt Lake...we slept in the back of the truck and all we packed to eat was a box of ding dongs, wheat thins and a cooler of soda and water. So healthy! So it's not as rough anymore but it takes so much more time and effort to pack!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Stacey & Justin! I'm afraid you don't remember me, but I just stumbled across your blog and had to say Hello. :) Have a great day!
Jill Papa (used to be Merrill...Peter's sister.) :)

Cass and Natalia said...

Looks like lots of fun! We love camping and Woods Canyon Lake is great! Talk to you soon!

Mary Ann said...

i love camping! looks like fun! katie's kids are so cute! can't wait to see you...

Unknown said...

Well Stacey, you had a lake near by so that is not roughin it :) At least you could take a bird bath that way!! Jay really has made me rough it before with NO shower or water, it was SICK!! But we to LOVE to camp when there is running water of course :) Just so you know I am coming to AZ and would love it if you called Karalee and Natalia so we could all go to eat at Gecko Grill go to my blog and tell me if Thurs, works for you, and really bring Justin if you want I would love to see everyone!! So tell Karalee that Adron is more than welcome to come also!! Thanks and I hope to see you soon!!

Creative Corner said...

Howdy! Do you have a rhino, AWESOME! Dallas talks about those quite often but I hadnt see one! I am a looser but think I am coming down this Thursday, can you hang then? Laters

Kristal said...

Oh my goodness! Their kids have gotten soo big, and they are soo cute! Little Jada needs to hook up with our little Jaden (in 10 years or so)
Fun stuff!