Monday, October 22, 2007

Rocky Point 2007








I know, I know. So I stink at blogging. In my defense though, I don't have access to internet all the time and since I've been really busy when I do have it I rarely want to (or am able to) log on. But I thought I would get on and show you are latest trip to Rocky Point. We had such a great time! All except the 4 hour wait to get back across the border. My family has been going to Rocky Point for about 20 years and we've always camped on the beach. Well, there is pretty much no more beach to camp on! So this year we stayed in a condo on the beach, Las Palomas. It was so awesome. The best parts were a nice running toilet and a shower that I didn't have to worry about getting some weird foot fungus if I accidentally touched the floor. And comfortable beds. And sleeping all night without 4 wheelers and rails screaming outside the tent. And showering whenever we wanted. And no sand in our food. And the pool when the waves or ocean got tiring. Ok so there were lots of good things! We had a fantastic time and can't wait to go back!

9 comments:

The Solomon Fam said...

What a fun trip! I'm actually in Sierra Vista right now, but I come up to Mesa alot too see my sisters. I'll let you know when I'll be up there next and maybe we can meet up. It's great to hear from you!

Cicily said...

Your family is fun, I think we should be invited on your next excursion.

Mary Ann said...

So glad you are back in the blogging world (kind of!) Cute pictures. I love the one of your parents and the one of you and your sis. Looks like and awesome trip!

Dizzy Kate said...

It was so nice to hear from you. Those pictures make me want to drive to Mexico right now. I'm glad you had so much fun.

Unknown said...

Yeah for a post!! I was getting a little worried about you!! I LOVE Rocky Point it looks like they have really built it up since the last time I was there!! You have a SUPER cute family!! Take care

Joe and Laura said...

Well lookie who I found in the world wide web, Tuckey it's really you! I will admit I didn't read a word of you blog yet, but I will. I'm just so excited to found you. Okay, now I have to go read it and see what you're up to. I miss you, and I promise I miss us not being able to add dice in bunko...

ltandjbcox said...

Rocky Point from a "room" . . . interesting idea. It looks like and sounds like a great time. It is wonderful that you get to spend lots of down time with your fam.

We are down to one pup. . . who whines AND barks!!! (Sam named him Pepper) Hmmmmm. We are hoping that Ginger will make up for the 9 siblings that are no longer here!!

Nice site. We look forward to seeing you guys for Christmas.

The Gwynns said...

Hooray for Rocky Point! and its ok that you don't post all the time... I forget too! :)

Karalee said...

You guys are the cutest ever! Glad you had fun.