Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Are these big enough to be puppies?




So about two years ago I bought Stacy a little dog. She was the cutest little dog, we named her Coco after Stacy's imaginary best friend growing up (1/2 yorkie + 1/2 shi-tzu= 1 shi-tzkie). She grew to be quite the good looking girl.





As time past we thought she could sure use a friend. So, a year later we convinced her parents to buy a shi-tzu. He, Bandit, was also a cute little dog. Emphasis on the "he".





Stacy and I got to keep Bandit with us for about 6 months while her parents finished a job down in Mexico. They quickly became the best of friends. They would play all day with each other and the big dog Daisey.





As time went on the two became very close. Soon enough Stacy's parents returned from Mexico and Bandit was sent away to live with them. It was lonely at first for Coco, but she did still have Daisey to play with. She had her visits to see Bandit on Sundays and the occassional weekday. Then, over Thanksgiving while Stacy and I were away (I am sure you have read the previous posts since we don't update our blog much), we left our beloved, pure, and innocent Coco with Stacy's parents....

When we returned I could see the innocence lost in her eyes. I don't know what they allowed to happen over that holiday weekend, but it couldn't have been pretty. Soon Coco was gaining weight and eating bannana, pickle and peanut butter sandwiches. Well on Sunday night, about 4 days earlier than we thought, Coco had two puppies.
Both boys.






17 comments:

Heidi said...

The puppies are so cute! I can't wait to show the kids your blog. They will be really excited to see them.
Congratulations

The Gwynns said...

they are such tiny and cute little puppies! Tell cocoa congrats! ARe you going to keep them?

The Gwynns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ltandjbcox said...

Cute AND tiny. (Nice job of telling us the story in picture, Justin.)
Are you keeping them in the kitchen area or somewhere more secluded? Any reaction from Daisy? She most likely is not allowed in to their spot.

Now, Daisy, there is one strong determined dog.

Unknown said...

AHH-puppies that is SO exciting. How will you ever get rid of them. Seriously I love dogs so much I would probably keep them. I love the picture of Daisy through the doggies door, so cute. And Coco and Rosco both lay the same way with their legs straight out, I LOVE IT!!

Team Seguritan said...

Okay, those are some cute dogs. In one breath I can say that I want one and nevermind. But IF I were to ever get a dog for our family I think one of coco's type would be awesome.

On another note, I was reading on Tommy's blog that you said our family is GA 'gay' and that comment happened to come right after a poem I wrote for him. I'm assuming that your comment had nothing to do with my comment. However, if you want me to writ a poem for you,just say so...don't write hurtful things.
LOVE ME :)

Mary Ann said...

those puppies are SO tiny and cute! I love it! glad you are back to blogging... i've missed you!

Tommy and Jill said...

wow - congrats~!

The Solomon Fam said...

Oh wow they are cute! You have a house full now!

Creative Corner said...

hah so what are you going to do with them! I need to get Dallas on here to see them so maybe just maybe he will have an itch! they are really cute and I loved the story

Alisa said...

I'll give you five bucks for them.

Cass and Natalia said...

Congratulations...SO cute! I love puppies, lots of work, but so fun! I miss you, we havent' hung out in a long time! we need to get together with everyone soon! Take care!

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

WoW great story telling really I am impressed! And the puppies are soooo cute!
Stacy it was good to hear from you I am glad that we finally connected in the blog world. Sorry I have neglected it for the past month or so...life happens. Yeah we definately need to get together and catch up! Email me you phone number! foxbritt@hotmail.com

Gage Harris said...

thanks for leaving me a comment, and also coco looks so cute.

Gage Harris said...

those dogs are retarted, they cant open there eyes!!!!!

Joe and Laura said...

SeÑorita "ESteisi" will you accept my blog invite or what...? j/k no pressure, but I miss you. ~lala

Dizzy Kate said...

Congrats to Cocoa! Those puppies are sooo cute.