Thursday, September 4, 2008

Giant panda or puppy?

Our dog Coco had 2 puppies but only one survived...he is super cute and looked like this when he was born:

2 1/2 short weeks later and he looks like this:

Check out the rolls down his arms-he is seriously the fattest puppy I have ever seen. With no competition for food he just lays around and eats and sleeps all day (yes, the best life ever!). He is still not spoken for so if anyone is interested speak up! I think he is going to be a really good dog (as long as he is fed regularly).

Also I started back to school and it is going good. I really like my classes and my schedule. Plus main campus makes for some prime people watching. I just can't wait for it to cool off because its HOT and unlike half the girls that go to ASU I actually wear clothes when I walk around campus. Other than that its good!

9 comments:

Heather K said...

Stacy! That is awesome you are taking some classes and that you wear clothes. GOOD LUCK! Sounds like it's been busy at your house with moving and school and puppy!

aaron said...

Stacy, have you ever thought about becoming a hand model? If so, I know a good agent.

Dizzy Kate said...

That puppy is soo cute! Way to go for taking classes! I'm happy that you keep your clothes on, I just wish everyone else would too!

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Watching people is my favorite, so take good notes. Puppy is super cute. Oh, and by the way--I'm glad you set the record straight on the "wearing clothes" issue, since Justin has tried to spread rumors to the contrary.

The Gwynns said...

Nice pup. I would love to speak for him but I don't really know dog language.

The Gwynns said...

Hey, that's one good looking pup. Missed you on the campout, maybe next time.

-Austin

ltandjbcox said...

Cute little fluffy pup!!! How can anyone resist? I hope your classes are going well. In contemplating the Tempe campus my first thought was "Ugh. . .that daily traffic", then Justin mentioned a shuttle you get to use. What a wonderful idea. That made me happy for you. Good luck in the puppy and class departments.

Cass and Natalia said...

Awesome that you are taking classes, and I am glad you have decided to wear clothes as well. Puppy is way so cute, my kids would love it to pieces. Miss you, take care!

Mary Ann said...

Ya, I didn't like Wayne going to ASU for that reason! (the clothes off, not because of good girls like you that wear clothes!!) What are you going in to? I miss ya.. When are we getting together again?? Ok, that puppy is about the cutest thing in the world!