Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin!!

I've noticed that on birthdays/anniversaries most people write a big long list on why they love their husbands but I decided I didn't want to make you all jealous so I will just say my husband is way better than yours in every way. It's true.

Since his birthday was on Sunday this year we went out Saturday night to dinner and one of our favorite activities...goofy golfing. There are some high stake bets (of course) and lots of fun. Justin was pretty determined to win this time since he's never been able to beat me. He did win 2 free dish nights of his choice on a couple of the holes but the game ended in a tie. So we decided we both won. Good times.
Our hole in ones...we're good.

9 comments:

Brandon Beecroft said...

I would have to agree, your husband is better than my husband. But my wife is better than your wife so there! Happy b-day :)

bk

The Solomon Fam said...

Happy Birthday Justin! Looks like you guys had a fun night!

Alisa said...

I wanted to say something smart alecky. I couldn't think of anything. Hmmmm. That's worrisome. I guess I will just say something nice like "Happy Birthday, old guy."

Heather K said...

He he! I agree with those kind of posts. I think maybe better as a letter to your spouse. But alas I kind of wish I would have done one for our anniversary. You guys look like you are always having so much fun! Happy B-day Justin!!!

Miss Tailor said...

Nice Booty Justin... (Stacy got a great picture of it) looks like old age is treating you well :)

Miss Tailor said...

oh, this is Kim... your sister

ltandjbcox said...

Golf. . . an good way to ruin a nice walk. Well, maybe not with miniature golf, but you know what I mean. I just don't get enough of it. Glad you guys could have a fun night out, away from studies and work. Good for you two.!!

Donovan Seguritan said...

I agree with Kim that Justin'd butt looks great. Hope that we inherit that same Cox gene. Thanks for coming out to that boutique yesterday. It really meant a lot to me that you guys came.

KT

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Happy very late birthday! I also love mini-golf. You guys are way too fun.