Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We can no longer clean a messy baby.

Well it's official, we have no more puppies. Woohoo!! We have our living room back now. Stacy was a little sad to see them go. Coco seems to be indifferent. She looked around today for a minute after the last one left, but doesn't seem to mind so much.

In travel news, we are getting ready for our trip to Greece next week!!! What a blast we are going to have. Thank goodness our brother-in-law has such a great hook-up for us. We are traveling with about 40 kids from Hamilton High in Chandler. How much fun will that be? Tons.

These are my renditions of some pictures we will take in Greece. Here we are at the Parthenon.



Can you believe some jerk walked right in front of the camera? Some people.



We finally got him to move. Maybe we can talk him into a hair peice for the next picture.

Here we are waiting to get on our cruise liner for our awesome island hoping tour.



I hope this trip is as awesome in real life as it is in my head. (My head is really awesome)

If you know of anything you want from Greece just let us know. We won't get it for you, but we will see it and think of you (except you Russ, I'm bringing you back a Greco Roman).

We will update you when we get back. Peace out homies.

19 comments:

ltandjbcox said...

Those stick people. . . . think they can walk anywhere, jeeez.
No. . . . really, your artwork is extraodinaire. . . . maybe next time Stacy could try.
See you Wednesday night.

Alisa said...

I like Tia's red mini skirt..can I borrow it? and um...is she topless? geez Justin...there's gonna be high school kids with us!

Heather K said...

Greece sounds amazing! You guys are so much fun! I had a deep thought the other day. Remember when we got stuck in the jeep twice at Red Knulls and had to walk all the way back to the trailer trash park? Wierd how everyone didn't carry cell phones back then......We are old already! he he

Justin said...

Hanny, the girl in the red mini skirt is one of the high school girls. They are crazy. Tia is standing by me on the steps. I can't believe you don't even recognize your own sister. You took the pcture for crying out loud.

Unknown said...

What a blast, you guys travel so much, I love it!! Well since I don't know much about Greece there is nothing I want but thanks for thinking of all of us (you know i'm being sarcatic right)!! Have a great vacation!!

brooksybabe said...

Hey Stacy, Your pictures make me want to go to Greece really bad. Once when I was in Disneyland a japanese guy walked in front of my camera. I have a really cool picture of him. It's in my photo album. I am glad to see that you are doing good.

Joe and Laura said...

stacy, yes - please, i would like the following: a greek man named Costas who likes to fish AND an original Greek Statue missing an arm(I don't want fakes) thanks.

Cass and Natalia said...

You are so lucky! I hope you have a great time! Your puppies were really cute.

Alisa said...

My mistake, Justin. I'm quite embarrassed to have made that mistake. On looking closely at the rendition, I see that Tia is obviously the one in the yellow jumper standing next to a man with a big head (you).

Alisa said...

I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Justin said...

How dare you use such language Russ and or Dana.

Team Seguritan said...

Just wanted to let you know that I agree with Russ and or Dana on the Dork thing, except why exactly does Russ get whatever it is that he's getting, and what is it?

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

hope you guys have fun... for a brief moment this week bryce mention getting sadie a friend from you guys to entertain her and keep her out of trouble... but the moment passed on quickly. plus i hear little coco did the same damage sadie has done so it would just be double the trouble making. since you guys will be gone maybe we will all throw another party at your place =)... or maybe we'll do it at our place instead. enjoy the trip, i wish we could travel more, someday!

The Gwynns said...

Good times, have fun, be safe. :)

Creative Corner said...

Dont you hate it when people walk infront of the camera. Stacy you are looking so good, I need some tips on how to look so good! Have a great time and bring me back.....something Greek!

Russ and Dana... said...

It is my birthday... where is my Greco Roman?

Mary Ann said...

nice pictures... you are so funny. have a great time.. can't wait to see real pics.. not that those aren't awesome!

Dizzy Kate said...

Stacey,

You are going to GREECE!! That is awesome! I loved the art work!

Alisa said...

Where's your stinkin post about Greece!? Sheesh...slackers!