Friday, April 4, 2008

Pictures of Greece

These pictures are in no particular order. Just be happy to see some pictures. I don't think you can ask for anything more.


At the museum in Delphi we weren't able to pose with the artifacts. We could take pictures, but we couldn't be in them.

We had to pretend to not be posing in order to get into our photos.

Notice the technique. Just looking the other way.

I am getting old. Here I am using some E-stim to help out with the pain in my lower back. Thank you Eric.

Tia likes to jump in Kusadasi, Turkey.

This almost looks like my original picture. The only thing missing is the boat. The castle in the backround is in Turkey.


Isn't this place nice. This is Lindos. You can see the acropolis behind us.

Tia likes to jump in Crete.

I like to crawl in caves. This in Delphi.

I thought it would be cool to look like an old column. Apparently the guy with the whistle didn't think so. As soon as I started posing this guy just started blowing his whistle until I removed myself. Oops.

This is how we made it up the cliffs in Santorini. Can you believe these jackasses?

Did I mention there was a garbage strike?

These are the coolest matching outfits ever. We really look fabulous don't we? SUPER GAY!!!!

When you gotta go.....go as a group.

Here we are at the Parthenon taking this awesome picture when some jerk walks right in front of the camera. Can you believe it?

This is me and Tia at Delhi. This rock is supposedly the center of the earth, or as you hillbilly's from Taylor might say "Belly Button, Earth".

This is Hanny. The kid behind her would latch onto you if you weren't careful. Here is checking out Mrs. Harris. He was actually a cool kid.

Sometimes you just gotta dance. This is in old town Rhodes.

Here we are at Delphi.

Tia also likes to jump in Delphi.





I don't really want to throw her into the donkey poop, it just looks that way. At the bottom of the cliffs in Santorini.




4 comments:

Alisa said...

I'm glad you put some pix of your signature move.. I forgot to put any on my blog.

ltandjbcox said...

So, is the signature move Tia "jumping" or Joey and Justin "going"? THAT is the question. Nice pictures. . .the weather looked wonderful. Thanks for taking the time to upload the pictures. . .for me that is the most frustrating and time consuming part of BLOGGING.

Nuestra Familia said...

Hi Stacy, I'm jelous your trips look so fun. All your pictures look so great, hot stuff. But who took the "gotta go picture"? that's so funny.

Mary Ann said...

stace.. you got some air in those pics... justin, nice narrating!