Friday, April 4, 2008

Pictures of Greece

Here are some pictures in no particular order.


We were taking this picture and a bald guy actually walked in front of the shot. We were a little late in taking the picture but you can tell by Tia's face she was having a good time.

This is me and Tia in Rhodes. This the Road or Street, possible a Lane or Way of the Knights. This is in old town Rhodes.

This is what Santorini looks like from the water. You can see the donkey path going up the side of the cliff. This picture really doesn't do it justice.

Here is my gorgeous wife and me from the town of Santorini looking over the cliff. This place was super cool.
My wife, her sister, and an anchor. Who is holding who back? I think that would be great book title. If anybody can think of a story to go with it let me know.

Here we are when times were good at the airport in Phoenix.

We are in Rhodes. Just over our right shoulders there used to be a giant statue of the Colossus. His feet were on either side of dock. They took it down during the war to use it for something. I wasn't really paying attention so I am not sure why.


We like to ride the donkeys.

This is on Patmos just outside the cave where John wrote Revelations. They built a monastery around it.

When you hve to go.....go with a friend. We are on the Acropolis in Athens.

These are the coolest matching outfits ever right? I don't know why so don't ask.

Here we are on the Acropolis of Athens. This is a temple to Poseidon. He had a few of them.

This was our last day, just before we got our luggage. This is another temple of Poseidon. It sat out on a cliff overlooking the ocean, it was pretty cool.

Me and my hot wife at the same place.

This is looking up at the Prthenon from Mars Hill. This is where Paul preached to the Athenians.

Tia and Hanny have decided that it is tradition to eat a muffin before you start a trip. So they ate a muffin.

Stacy likes my butt. It is pretty nice.

This is Nicholas. He was our taxi driver/tour guide on Rhodes. He was great.

This is on Patmos and this picture was perfect. You couldn't have staged that perfect picture. Tia laughed pretty hard about that since it is almost a perfect match of my drawing. Just the wrong place.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I LOVE the pix of the bald head guy. It still makes me laugh SO hard!!