Friday, March 27, 2009

PUPPIES, GET YOUR FRESH PUPPIES HERE!!!



We got home from Italy on Friday and our dog, Coco, was having her puppies.  She had four this time, 2 boys and 2 girls.  These pictures were taken today at 1 week old.  We didn't take any right after they were born (long flight+time difference=forgetful people).  Here they are.


This is one of the boys.  He's gonna look like Coco.

This is the other boy and he is going to look like his dad.

This is one of the girls.  She eats a lot.


This is the little boy again.  I thought it was the other girl and I don't want to figure out how to fix it.  He's cute though.


Here they are doing what they do best.




Here's our last little girl.  

If you know anybody that is looking for a dog, these ones are perfect (it's a fact, I wouldn't just say that).

1 comment:

Heather K said...

Ummm they are so dang cute. I would pick the brown little boy. BUT WE ARE IN IDAHO! We need a puppy sometime soon for my girls they would love it. But they have to be old enough to be my pooper scoopers!