Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm going to try and post more of the going ons around here for my Dad (who is stuck 3 out of 4 weeks in Mexico) so he can be more in the loop. So just a warning...none of this may be very interesting! Me and Min had a huge job this week- a huge double door, a wine door and a ton of super intricate railing. We were painting 12 -14 hour days to try and get it done so I know a little how you feel now Dad! We finally finished last night at 8 pm! At about 6 last night I looked over at Min and she was completely laying on the floor with just one hand in the air fauxing. It was so funny and sad. We were completely beat. We had some good times though and it turned out really good I think. I slept in until 8 this morning and while the house needs cleaned so bad I don't think I'm going to do it.

Justins been working on the new back porch this week. The concrete got poured and he is out working on the landscaping around it right now. Its going to be so nice.

Coco is moping around because Mom and Bandit just left for Safford. I think she might be wondering what she is going to eat with Mom gone.

Well that is it for now. I'll try and be better about posting!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Did it turned out really "good"? or did it turned out really "well"? :)

Stupid English language rules.....

Team Seguritan said...

I'm glad you will posting more often, because honestly when you only post after going to Italy, Greece, or fun concerts it really makes my life feel boring :)
KT