Tuesday, June 30, 2009

There's no charge for awesome-ness.

This morning started WAY to early at 4:30 am! Me and Hanny decided to do a class called Total Body Conditioning and it was no joke. Justin agreed to go too but when I woke him up this morning all he said was "you're not my friend" and rolled over and went back to sleep. I couldn't blame him because if Hanny wasn't coming to get me I would have done the same thing. About half way through class the poor girl in front of me had to leave and go throw up, thats how bad it was. Thankfully she made it outside to the trash can, we all know how well that would have went over if she hadn't. It was nice to be done and ready to go early this morning though. I met the Harris's for summer movie fun (Kung Fu Panda, funny) and split our traditional YC's for lunch. This afternoon was spent watching Porter which is always fun and trying to recover from this mornings class. Unfortunately I am not one of those people who has a ton of energy after working out, I even dozed off a couple times in the movie! Justin took the camera to work today so there is not even a photo to go with this boring post. Are you sure you want me to post about my days Dad??

4 comments:

Heather K said...

Way to work out! Sounds painful. I like posts about everyday life and silly things that happen.

Team Seguritan said...

I choose not to work out in classes. I've almost passed out a few times, and they always make a deal if I need to stand by the wall to not pass out, so I work out on my own. BUT I think that they are awesome and it sounds like lots of fun. And there is no charge for attractive-ness,just a little bit of pain. Good thing you're hot already.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I like reading about your day...don't stop!