Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cabin, Canyon and Deer.


The Harris's got a cabin in Flagstaff for a couple days and invited me and my Mom along. Even though we had just gotten back from Utah two days before we couldn't pass up the chance to get out of the heat.



The cabin was huge but this was where most of our time was spent...on the porch reading and playing games! It was great.



Since we were so close we decided to head to the Grand Canyon for the day. I hadn't been since I was little and it was beautiful!

Avery and her squirrel friend...she walked right up to it and pet it!


On the way back from the Grand Canyon we stopped at the deer farm in Williams. We have pictures there when I was about Dellys age. It was so much fun for all of us!







Don't do this....
or you end up like this with a concrete deer crushing your leg. Good idea Mom.

Such a great weekend...thanks for letting us tag along!

No comments: