Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Levis Action Suit.


The suit in action.


Last night we drove up to Provo for our nephew Tommy's wedding to Jill, it was so good and they have an awesome anniversary- 07/08/09 at 10 am. It was really weird to me though because he was only 11 years old when I met him! Justin rocked the vintage blue Levis action suit, it was a hit. And yes he is the middle child. Tommy and Jill looked great at the reception, they are such a cute couple. The brothers went all out and decorated their car with a gangsta Montoya sticker. It was pretty sweet. After the reception we went to Costa Vida to eat...SO good but I'm still so full I can't go to sleep! Good times.

3 comments:

The Rich-Ardos said...

You may be unable to sleep from eating too much, but I just threw up in my mouth from those pictures of Justin. Now I won't be able to sleep!

Heather K said...

That is crazy Tommy got married. He was such a smiley nice 11 yr old when I saw him last. I think Justin's suit is Bad-A!

Unknown said...

Amazing that Justin could get that much action out of a Levi Action Suit. . . he is awesome!!